Jungle Fruit by www.TornadoGames.com – Journey through the islands of Jungle Fruit. Try to match your numbered barrels with the fruit barrels found in the Jungle. Clear them all to advance. There are 3 ways to play the single player game – Island Adventures, Jungle Disorder and Jungle 50. Each game style has its own unique game play. The game can be played as a single player or multiplayer against your Facebook Friends, Tornado Games friends or a random opponent. There is also a Play and Pass mode which is great for passing the time as a family or with friends. Can you beat your friends or take the high score on our world wide leader boards? This game is available for play online at Tornado Games (www.tornadogames.com) or for most mobile and tablet devices.
* Play & Pass mode – up to 6 players at once!
* Social game can be played with a Tornado Games account – sign up for free account within the game. This is not required to play the single version of the game – only needed for “with friends” mode.
* Simple and easy to learn
* Fun and addicting for all ages
* Push notifications
* Game is available for most hand-held devices.
* Single and Multiplayer versions of the game are built in.
* Can play single player version without being connected to the internet.
* Online Version available at www.tornadogames.com
* Casual turn-based game play allows you to play at your pace
* You can have up to 25 games at a time
* Free download – some features can be unlocked for a one time fee.
* Automatically saves game progress
We also have other free games available which you can find by
searching Jetacer in the app store or visit www.tornadogames.com/m/
Check out these titles for more fun:
x Triple i Mix
Keno – TornadoGames
Video Poker – TornadoGames
The word “Mix” is used to represent that the game features single player, play & pass and “with friends” game modes. Most of our latest games feature these game modes. Some of our games do have these features but do not have the word “Mix” in the title.
Updates to game security
Small menu updates