CubeX is a featured Rubik’s Cube solver that is capable of generating the shortest possible solution from any valid input state. Just enter the cube state manually or simply scan using the camera and CubeX will guide you through the steps to solve your cube in minutes!
CubeX offers two solving mechanisms. The Fridrich Solver and The Advanced Solver.
Fridrich Solver gives you a layer-by-layer solution. This solver is based on the popular Fridrich Method (or CFOP Method) of solving the Cube.
Advanced Solver can generate the shortest possible solution within seconds. Solutions to any valid state can be generated with lengths no more than 20 moves! At its core, the advanced solver is an implementation of Herbert Kociemba’s Two-Phase Algorithm.
Pattern Solver helps you to reach to any valid pattern from any valid pattern on the cube, in shortest possible number of turns.
• Get the Shortest Possible Solutions
• Two Advanced Solving Mechanisms
• Pattern Solver
• Ability to Add and Save Custom Cube Patterns
• Manual and Camera Input
• Calibrate and Save Multiple Cube Color Palettes
CubeX is continuously under development, with more features yet to come. Any feedback and bug-reports are greatly appreciated. CubeX is free and Ad Supported. If you like the product, please support us by buying the ad-free version. Thanks!
In future updates:
• Support for different color schemes
• Camera usage can be messy on some devices.
Keywords : Rubik’s Cube solver, God’s Number, Kociemba, Fridrich
• Added “Patterns” Option in From drop-down of Pattern Solver
• Optimized Font sizes
• New Community Translation Program
• Minor Bug Fixes